Sunday, December 29, 2002

hoho its my first weekend book out.. gonna book in tonight, stay for one day and then book out again on new year's eve.. kinda dumb if u ask me.. y can't they just let us book in only on new year's day.. what a tiring day today.. went out to orchard and then to my grandmother's house.. we played with matong again today.. haha.. and we had sushi.. haven't eaten that in a long time.. and CHOCOLATES!! haha got my fix just now at Paragon.. i found out i miss a lot of food.. haha.. oh yeah.. i lost my phone a few days ago and so my entire phone book is gone.. the thing is i've always wanted to do a backup copy of my phone book in case a thing like this happens but before i've gotten down to it, i've lost it.. so to all who read this please give me your contact numbers again.. then i got a 7210.. not a bad phone.. but i've yet to fully explore the phone.. wah very tired already.. will blog again later if i have the time..

No comments: