Thursday, April 17, 2003

heya.. it turns out i had to go for the medic course after all.. so my days of going home everyday are over.. hai.. its been quite sian in the course cos we go for lessons and lectures everyday.. just like in school.. haha then we have to learn how to perform IV injections and we have to practice on each other.. so i've had my first of 10 IV infusions a few days ago.. it was not as painful as i expected but a lot of blood came out.. haha.. it's been quite interesting lah.. and now i'm also certified to perform CPR!! so next time any of you have a heart attack or choke on a fishball, don't forget to call me! I'll come save you.. haha.. oh yeah.. and enhui also noticed that my blog tempate is the same as shicai's.. ugh.. haha but i had this blog first!! so i have the copyright.. hahaha..

No comments: