Tuesday, October 14, 2003

hai very sian.. starting thursday, i will have to go for range.. till next wednesday.. come on lor i am a medic i am supposed to save people, not kill them! then must go through all those weapon technical handling tests again.. stupid.. hope it passes by quickly and i am able to get the marksmanship badge so at least i can get some money out of these.. i've not been having driving lessons for over a month now.. my hopes of getting my license by xmas are dashed.. haha now can only hope to get it by chinese new year.. and when i get my license i want a big SUV! haha.. i also dunno why but i like driving big cars.. kinda gives me a good feeling.. haha.. but i'll need the money to get one in the first place.. hope i can get a car once i get my license so i can drive to camp everyday.. that will save me so much time.. dun have to drag myself out of bed early every morning.. heh.. i'm so bored now i wanna go watch underworld!

No comments: