Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm so bored! nothing much to do but wait for school to start.. haha.. shops close at 5, do not open on sundays.. oh how i miss orchard! i'm craving for simpang and some milo dinos too will some kind soul please FedEx some over! one kosong one egg please... finally managed to get my enrolment done after some confusion over the payment of my fees.. hai.. so hard to choose electives.. all the electives that interest me always clash with my timetable! i ended up picking Professional English for semester one.. YUCKS!! I mean like, a particular teacher (no names here) essentially killed off any interest whatsoever that i had for english and now i have to do it as an elective that counts toward me advancing to year 4..
argh.. hope i can get more interesting electives in future.. really hope i can get to learn a foreign language.. like jap or french.. haha.. at least i'm doing something interesting in sem 2.. Limb Dissection! yay! haha..

No comments: