Saturday, November 23, 2002

oh man.. physics was bad.. real bad.. hope my essay can pull me up.. haha but we still went out after that.. had dinner at porridge king.. then forgot to tell them not to add chilli into their ah kong char mee.. hate chilli.. ugh.. then we went to suntec.. at 8 something when everyone was going to close.. haha.. gerald wanted to get a necklace.. then we had fun with matong.. hahaha.. i can't believe she believed what we said.. me kiat gerald and cang were together then kiat called her then told her me and him were together and going suntec and whether she wanted to join us.. haha then gerald called her on the second line and told her the same thing that he and cang were together and were going suntec.. hahaha so farnie.. HELLO MATONG!!! =)
then we had so much fun gerald left his shoes on the bus.. lucky he found them when he got to clementi...
well for now, i hafta go pia my phy essay...

No comments: