Sunday, November 03, 2002

went to the Macdonald's beside Bras Basah complex to study today.. its not a bad place to study.. not as cold as millenia walk but its more crowded there... and the good thing as Zhan says is popular is just next door.. so you can get anything u want there.. heh.. bras basah is a cool place.. it has art friend which according to zhan and thavi is quite cool but i haven't seen it for myself yet cos it was closed by the time we went there.. then there was this shop selling buddhist stuff and they sold prayer wheels! i have been looking for them for a very long time.. very hard to find them in Singapore.. but the ones they sell are not as nice as the one my teacher showed me which he bought from Tibet.. wonder how much is the one at Bras Basah.. maybe if it's affordable i'll get it for my spiritual and religious wellbeing.. fwah.. haha.. serious lah.. I have also made a resolution to visit Tibet at least once in my life.. wanna have a look at their life there and i wanna get lots of Tibetan stuff.. heh.. so shall start saving money for all my life's resolutions..

No comments: