Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Shopping

Got to drive again today! haha my friend rented a car so we could go around shopping in the outskirts of town.. Went to this place called Harbourtown where they have lots of factory outlets and the clothes there are damn cheap.. Didn't buy anything but did have my eye on this Converse jacket.. hmm maybe next time.. After that went to the Levi's factory outlet in another ulu part of town.. The jeans there are freaking cheap! you could get a pair of Levi's for as low as $16! Got myself a signature series for about $40.. Went to a the Pancake Kitchen for pancakes after that to celebrate Jamie's birthday.. every tuesday you only pay $5 for unlimited pancakes.. I am so sick of pancakes not.. they fill you up very fast.. ugh..
Going to Melbourne tomorrow! so i guess I won't be online till monday!

No comments: