Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Day at the Movies

I hate 8am lectures.. Especially when it was 7 degrees this morning and it was so comfy in bed.. Was the first time I had mist coming out of my mouth in Adelaide.. haha.. Then when I got to school, the first lecturer came half an hour late, and the second lecturer didn't even show!! Wah lau!!! I could have slept longer!! Had five and a half hour break after that, so went to watch Kingdom of Heaven.. It was not bad, the fighting scenes were not bad.. In the evening, went to catch the Interpreter.. Was not bad as well, and it's amazing how Nicole Kidman seems to get prettier and prettier.. After the movie, we went to the cinema next door just in time for the starting of Hitchhiker's Guide.. haha they do not have ticket collectors at the door.. So we essentially paid about two bucks plus for each movie.. Having read a bit of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I think that the movie does not do justice to the book.. It is so different from the book.. Oh well..
Yay got lobang to catch the premiere of Episode 3 at 12:01am tomorrow night!!!

No comments: