Sunday, May 01, 2005

Reminiscence

I've been in Adelaide for about two and a half months now.. And never did I realise that I would miss Chorale so much! Sigh.. I miss going for practices, singing with all the fun people in Chorale, going for dinner breaks at beer garden, going to the now defunct BP? for breaks, going for supper after practice, be it east coast, Thai Express or etc. Still remember Choir Olympics, eating Gelati almost everytime we passed by the stall, even if it was quite cold, the elation after entering the finals, hoping that Olly the dinosaur would go up on stage when they announced our choir during the awards ceremony, exploring on our own in Paris. Really looking forward to Christmas so I coud hopefully carol with everyone again.. And by the time I graduate and would be able to sing with Chorale again, I would be freaking OLD!

No comments: