Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HOT

Been back in Singapore for a little over 2 days already.. Beginning to miss Adelaide's weather.. haha but I don't wanna go back too soon la.. Had chilli crabs after I landed on Sunday! hahaha yummy.. Really missed the food in Singapore.. Had sushi today too.. Haha another food that I've not eaten in four over months.. And have I mentioned that it's HOT in Singapore? Once I stepped off the plane the heat hit me.. haha couldn't even breathe.. There are so many movies I wanna watch! War of the Worlds, Initial D, Fantastic Four, etcetc.. Maybe shall catch a couple tomorrow.. Don't really have plans for tomorrow anyway.. Things have also changed a lot in 4 months.. TM and Century Square has changed so much! My favourite shop that has supplied me Archie comics for the past years has disappeared.. sigh.. Sakae Sushi is back in Century Square among many other new shops and restaurants.. Maybe should go explore more tomorrow.. hahaha

No comments: